Choosing sources that are reliable and accurate are necessary for your research. It will help you gather information more effectively. To begin this assignment you will start with the following resources:
- ABC-CLIO (American History)
- Books on display
- Your history textbook
- Britannica School (Search within all levels)
- Facts on File – American History Online
- EBSCO – Explora for Middle Schools
- Britannica ImageQuest
- ABC-CLIO Database
- Library of Congress (see Mrs. Haake for citation help)
To avoid plagiarism you must include citations.
Books – Structure: Last name, First name. Title of Book. Publisher, Year of Publication.
Example: Hickman, Homer. Rocket Boys. Delta, 1998.
Databases – Copy and paste citations from the database
Images – Copy and paste citations from database.